1. Favorite cereal as a child?i went through phrases as a child, at one point it was coco pops, then golden nuggets, then weetos
2. Coffee or tea? With milk or without?
Don't drink tea or coffee
3. The one food you eat most often at breakfast?
Weetabix, i love the stuff. I've had weetabix for my breakfast everyday for 2years now.
1. Sandwiches are generally considered a “lunch food”. If you had to choose between a grilled cheese and a peanut butter and jelly, which would you pick?
I don't eat cheese, so i'd have to chose peanut butter and jelly (jam) but i dont like like peanut butter but i go love jam sandwiches.
2. You can only put four ingredients in your salad (not including greens); what do you throw in the mix? Additionally, which greens and dressing do you pick?
Peppers, butter beans, 1 boiled egg and a few new potatoes
3. One food you can’t live without at lunch?
My lunches are always the same a chicken pitta with a yoghurt and fruit. So i'll say pittas
1. It’s the end of the day. You’re tired, hungry, and your fridge is empty. If a fast food (from a chain) is your only option, where do you go and what do you order?
I haven’t had fast food in years.
2. TV/computer on or off while you’re eating?
off i eat at the table with my family
3. The one food you eat most often at dinner?
1. Choose between these two American desserts: cheesecake or apple pie?Apple pie all the way! I love the apple filling, i like it when its mushy!
2. Choose between these two foreign desserts: tiramisu (Italy) or flan (Spain)?
i've never had tiramisu or flan so pass.
3. Ice cream: cone or cup?