Pages

Tuesday 4 September 2012

ABC easy as 123.....

A is for age: 17 years of age.
B is for breakfast today: 2 weetabix with soya milk, an apple and jam on wholemeal toast.
 
C is for currently craving: grapes, i dont know why but every time i go into the fridge i have to pinch one.
D is for dinner tonight: roasted sweet potato and mixed beans in a tomato sauce.
E is for favorite type of exercise: i dont exercise anymore because during the worst of my eating disorder i became very obessed with exercising so i tend to avoid it now.
F is for an irrational fear: snakes, even a cartoon snakes freaks me out and i have to check under my bed to see if there's a snack.
G is for gross food: cheese slices ! i find them rubbery.
H is for hometown: corby.
 
I is for something important: my twin sister, she is my world.
J is for current favourite jam:  raspberry jam.
 
K is for kids: No, only 17, like that means anything nowadays!
L is for current location: Sat on my bed, laptop on my knee.
 
M is for the most recent way you spent money: I spend £7 on a green lucky chinese cat for a friend who is starting uni very soon.
N is for something you need: i dont know if i need anything as want and need are very different.
O is for occupation: im a student but i work part-time at mcdonalds.
P is for pet peeve: people who are late!
Q is for a quote: I can never think of a good quote off the top of my head.
R is for random fact about you: i have a scar on my left wrist from when i was born.
S is for favourite healthy snack: raisins.
T is for favourite treat: popcorn, sweet got to be sweet!
U is for something that makes you unique: i dont know, i'm a twin.
V is for favourite vegetable: I’m all about peppers
W is for today’s workout: none, lazy bum that i am..
X is for X-rays you’ve had: None other than dental x-rays.
Y is for yesterday’s highlight: Yesterday was a pretty dull day.
Z is for your time zone: GMT

No comments:

Post a Comment