Pages

Monday 6 August 2012

'Laughing, Yummy cupcakes. Getting together...and helping families affected by cancer'


         ( I am aware of the giant spot on the end of my nose, it appear this morning, just my luck ehh!)

                                    YAY!

My Macmillian coffee morning kit arrived!
The pack has some really amazing stuff, i felt really guilty as the pack was free which makes me even more determined to raise lots and lots of money for Macmillian.


The pack included:-A guide  to plan your coffee morning
-A DVD about Macmillian
-Range of different Posters
-Thank-you Posters
-A3 bunting pattern sheet
-Pack of 6 balloons
-Pack of 6 Doilies
-Money box
-A recipe for Banana loaf
-Sheet of 15 stickers



Now all i have to do is bake lots of yummy treats, any recipes or ideas would be grateful :)
i have a few ideas:
-Lemon Drizzle slices (my sister is a pro)
-fairycakes (plain and chocolate)
-Cupcakes (Plain and chocolate)
-Brownies
-Cookie Pizza
-Jam tarts
-Chocolate chip cookies
-Scottish tablet (my granny makes it, and its to die for, once you try it you'll be a addicted)
-Ice buns

This was my attempt at a giant cookie pizza :)

PLEASE, PLEASE, GET INVOLVED IN THE WORLDS BIGGEST COFFE MORNING ON THE 28TH SEPTEMBER!
REMEMBER ITS ALL FOR MACMILLIAN :)

No comments:

Post a Comment