Pages

Saturday 8 December 2012

blah blah blah

1. What was the highlight of your week? 
Buying my sister's and mum's christmas presents :)
2. Whose car were you in last?
my dad's, he pick me up from my volunteering
3. When is the next time you will kiss someone?
This is going to make me seem like right loser, but my mum when i kiss her goodnight tonight


4. What color shirt are you wearing?
white with mini navy stars

5. How long is your hair?
I have a bob, so not very long.

6. Are you good looking?
this make me laugh, what do you want me to say, i'm the prettiest girl in the world, i'm not but everyone things everyone else is pretty their them.

7. Last movie you watched?
Omg, i cant even remember! - obviously its been too long since i last watched a film.

8. Who were you with?
my sister but she went to bathroom to have a shower.

9. Last thing you ate?
bowl of dry cheerios to sit and snack on while i finished off my essay due in Wednesday.

10. Last thing you drank?
a glass of ice cold water, very refreshing ;)

11. When was the last time you had your heart broken?
never, i've never been in 'love' but i am only 17 so i've got plenty of time.

12. Who came over last?
my granny to see how everyone is.


13. Are you happy right now?
yep, christmas is upon us, life is good, school is going well, i have a loving family, great friends.

14. What did you say last?
'how did you find the last chapter?' to my sister.

15. Where is your phone?
on my side table.


16. What color are your eyes?
brown

17. Are you left-handed?
yes, yes i am

18. Spell your name without vowels:
lcy

19. Do you have any pets?
miniature poodle called max

20. Favorite Vacation?
mencora




No comments:

Post a Comment